Hebbardsville Farm is currently owned by Ohio University, and has been identified as a priority site for development in the 2017 economic development strategic plan. The greenfield site offers 380 acres of farm and woodlands and is in close proximity to rail, the Ohio University airport, and the State Route 32/50 4-lane highway. In upcoming years, the ACEDC will focus efforts on infrastructure upgrades for the site including broadband and sewer. Click here to access the property in the site selection database.
- Hebbardsville Wetland Mitigation Map
- Hebbardsville 100 Year Flood Plain Map
- Hebbardsville Sewer Utility Map
- Hebbardsville Electric Lines Map
- Hebbardsville Topographic Map
- Hebbardsville Transportation Map