Bill Theisen Industrial Park
The Bill Theisen Industrial Park offers excellent development opportunities to new and expanding companies in Athens County. Parcels vary from 3 to 23 acres, with natural gas, electric, water, wastewater and ethernet readily available at each site. The site is conveniently located 2 miles West of The Plains, Ohio and 3 miles from US Route 33.
- 3 miles to 4-Lane US 33
- 72 miles to the Port Columbus International Airport
- .08 miles to State Route 691
- 5850 & 5840 Industrial Drive Listing Information (ADD LINK) – A former Powder Coatings Plant offers two adjoining metal, insulated, I-Beam constructed buildings totaling 46,782 sq. ft. on 4.88 acres currently for sale through local real estate company, Sole and Bloom.
- Parcel P010010000119 – 8.6 acres
- Parcel P010010000118 – 2 acres
- Parcel G010010052408 – 4.8 acres (partially wooded)
- Parcel G010010052401 – 19.9 acres (wooded)
*Phase II Environmental Assessments have been conducted at all parcels
The available parcels at the Bill Theisen Industrial Park are owned by The Athens County Port Authority.